Thursday, March 31, 2011

{blank flower}

I found an old picture of a card I made at a Stampin Up! workshop long ago (I think with my friend, Mandy), so I thought I would post it now while I was showing other Stampin' Up cards.  Do you ever get attached to a card or really like one more than others even though it's not that special?  I feel that way about this one.  There's nothing fancy or hard about it, but I just love it.

It might even be one of those cards I never gave away to anyone, I just continue hoarding it!
all supplies Stampin' Up!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Come back tomorrow, April 1st, at 3 pm PST and check out a blog hop with my A Muse gals!!  There will be several of us in Krystie Hersch's downline putting on an A Muse blog hop!   Krystie was an A Muse teacher and also contributed to the samples in the catalog!  The next day, on April 2nd, I will be participating in another A Muse blog hop with a bunch of consultants.

No comments: