Wednesday, April 6, 2011

prize winner

So I'm a big dork.  I used a random number generator on-line, but I can't figure out how to embed the image onto my blog (it won't let me just right click & "steal" the image).  So you'll have to trust me that #13 is our lucky winner! 
(I know, how rigged does that sound?!)

Princess said...

Seriously...not just one card...but several! Wow, what a treat. I adore all of them. I, too, rarely decorate the inside. But my husband keeps checking...he thinks all cards should have something inside. Really? Who has the time?! =)


Congratulations!  You have one week to claim your prize.  Click the "Email me" button on the right hand side of my blog, give me your name & address, and I'll get those glorious ribbons on their way to you!
For those wanting more prizes, keep you eyes peeled for another A Muse blog hop.  There will definitely be one on May 2nd and maybe more!

No comments: