Friday, May 6, 2011

winners

Have you been wondering if I would ever announce them?  Our house has been under the weather lately, in all kinds of ways.  No one seems to have the same bug.  Enough of our troubles, onto the goodies!




The winner of the May 1st blog hop, who will receive a small sampling of a·muse|studio flowers is:


True Random Number Generator  14
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


(the true entered "max" was 19, but every time I publish this it says "100")


Sue D said... Both cards are fabulous! Love the map.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The winner of the May 2nd blog hop, who will receive 6 die cut birds (3 of each) and 1 yard of stitched bubblegum ribbon is: 
(the true entered "max" was 25, but every time I publish this it says "100")
True Random Number Generator  6Powered by RANDOM.ORG




Blogger Katie Skiff said...


How fun, all three are amazing!!! I love those ties and shirts!!
May 2, 2011 8:15 AM



Congrats to both of you ladies!  Send me your mailing addresses (click the "email me" button at the right) and I'll get the goodies to you.


As for everyone else, our "Studio Stampers" (Krystie's dowline) is changing our hop day to the middle of the month.  Things aren't confirmed but it will probably be on the 15th of each month.  "Follow" me and you won't miss out!

No comments: