Friday, June 24, 2011

{blank birthday}

Earlier this month I held an a|s workshop with my new stamp friend, Julia, where I met some amazing women.  After the party, Julia gave me a little thank you gift.  One of the gifts was this beautiful banner sticker.  I was waiting to use it on just the right card and here it is.


If you don't have a banner sticker you can always use the a·muse|studio banner die cut (p. 99).  I know it's on my wish list.  I can't wait to use it with fabric like this adorable sticker.  Thanks again Julia!
stamp: A Muse slice of cake
ink: VersaFine onyx black
other: Sparkles orange peel & buttercup

2 comments:

KathyN said...

This is adorable Kari! Love the banner and that cake looks yummy!

Julia Knappenberger said...

You inspired me right now. I had another banner and I made a card like this. Thank you.
Julia