Wednesday, September 14, 2011

it's your day

My sister has been wearing fun summer dresses and two of them are solid green and she looks adorable in them.  (She's tall and skinny and actually looks good in anything.  I hate her for it.)  Anyways, it was her birthday and I had some time to make her a card.  I added a little green dress inside for fun (it's a long evening dress punch that I shortened with scalloped scissors).



inside

*Not sure why the kraft cardstock looks so drastically different in these photos.  It's the same inside & out.

stamp: Papertrey Ink "it's your day" & "wish big"
ink: ColorBox dune & frost white; A Muse french roast
other: Papertrey die cuts; Memory Box pearl stickers white, corner punch, scalloped scissors, Paper Shapers dress punch

1 comment:

Laura said...

This is a great card! I love it!