Thursday, October 6, 2011

trick or treat

I found a big stash of Halloween cards that I made and photographed quite some time ago (at least 2 years ago).  I'm going to keep you in suspense and drag them out slowly though.  What are you (or your kids) dressing up as for Halloween?  I personally love any reason to dress up in costume/themes!  I'm a nerd.

Past costumes for me have included:

  • Waldo (from Where's Waldo?)
  • a Q-Tip
  • a tacky tourist
  • black cat
  • Ernie (my husband was Bert)

Family themes that i have forced my family to do we have done:
  • Fisherwoman, my catch/net, scuba diver, octopus, & lobster
  • Fireman, fire dog, & fire hydrant
  • hot dog, Heinz ketchup, & French's mustard

stamp: Impress witch, ghost, & circle; Savvy "trick or treat"
ink: Impress lemon yellow; VersaFine onyx black
other: pumpkin punch, bat punch, Prismacolor colored pencils

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the card. My college daughter and her 2 friends are going to dress up as the 3 little girls in "Despicable Me"