Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{flower vase}

I wanted to play along with The Paper Dolls "Spring Bling" challenge.  I decided to pair it with Laura Bassen adorable cherry card layout.  It was a little hard to think of Spring today as it's been snowing off and on all day here in Seattle.  I'm ready for warmer weather though!
 

stamp: Memory Box flowers; A Muse chevron stripes
ink: Memento tuxedo black; A Muse sage & grass
other: scallop punch, hole punch, Copics (YG23, Y02, Y06, Y11), Memory Box jewel stickers canary yellow

7 comments:

KathyN said...

This is gorgeous! Love those Chevron stripes!

Renee said...

A beautiful Spring card...
I can just picture a day on the front porch...
swinging in the breeze...
surrounded by these gorgeous colors!
Hope Spring arrives for you soon...
and thanks so much for playing with The Dolls! :)

Susan said...

This is so pretty! I love that Vase image and the flowers are so sweet. Love the chevron!

Sara Mac said...

Such a pretty Spring card. Those little gems are perfect for the flower centers. Thanks for playing along at the Paper Dolls!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

This is so pretty, Laura. I'm partial to chevron stripes. I hope Spring makes its way to your area soon. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Dolls.

Joyce said...

This is such a sweet card. It really makes me think of spring. Thanks for playing along with us Paper Dolls.

Banu said...

WOW, This is so pretty. Loved it.