Saturday, March 10, 2012

life isn't about waiting for...

I have enjoyed playing along with challenges lately (have you noticed?).  It keeps me crafting even when I can't think of something on my own to create.  This time I participated in the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #43.  The goal was to make the sentiment the focal point of the card.

Ironically, it was raining when I took this picture.

stamp: Papertrey Ink cross & "Life isn't about waiting for..."
ink: A Muse grass; VersaFine onyx black
other: Papertrey Ink die cut, twine

4 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

This is so beautiful! That patterned paper in the background is perfect!

Joyce said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a beautiful card, using a sentiment as a focal point. I love your soft green colors, too.

Michele Gross said...

Soft, serene and so so pretty! Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

Hi Kari, I adore the soft and mixed colors of the background! Beautiful sentiment for this design!Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!